Giant Monster Cookies
So… if y’all similar cookies that accept pretty much everything only the kitchen sink inwards them, these ones are for you! These giant monster cookies are soft oatmeal peanut butter cookies alongside M&M’s, chocolate chips, as well as kokosnoot mixed in. What’s non to love, right? They’re perfect alongside a large drinking glass of mutual frigidness milk every bit an after-school snack or afternoon pick-me-up (both of which appear to move heavily inwards involve at my house). These cookies are actually fun because y’all actually tin throw inwards whatever y’all like: dried fruit, nuts, whatever variety of baking chips… the possibilities are endless! My kids loved the M&M’s inwards these cookies are were actually excited that I allow them mix cookies as well as candy together. 🙂
12 tablespoons butter, softened
1 loving cup chocolate-brown sugar
1/2 loving cup sugar
1/4 loving cup peanut butter
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 loving cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 loving cup one-time fashioned oats
3/4 loving cup M&M’s
3/4 loving cup chocolate chips
1/2 loving cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 as well as draw of piece of occupation 2 baking sheets alongside parchment or spray alongside cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upwards mixer, crunch together the butter, chocolate-brown sugar, as well as saccharide until lite as well as fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter, egg, egg yolk, as well as vanilla, as well as mix until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, as well as oats, as well as mix until combined.
- Fold inwards the M&M’s, chocolate chips, as well as coconut.
- Scoop into golf game ball-sized balls as well as infinite 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes, or until real lightly chocolate-brown on the bottom.
- Let cool on the baking sail earlier removing to cooling rack.