One Pot Chicken Cacciatore
The outset repast I planned was this delicious 1 pot chicken cacciatore. I haven’t had chicken cacciatore since I was a kid, together with wasn’t certain how it would plough out. It was completely delicious! I was sort of amazed past times how flavorful together with tender the chicken ended up, peculiarly since I was using chicken legs I’ve had inward the freezer for months. I didn’t convey whatever mushrooms on paw (which are pretty traditional inward cacciatore), exactly closed to of my stockpiled zucchini subbed inward nicely together with made it a piddling to a greater extent than summery. I wasn’t certain how good my kids would similar it, knowing how much they loathe onions, exactly they both (surprisingly) cleaned their plates. It got a thumbs upwards from the whole family, together with it’s definitely 1 I’d brand again!
2 pounds os in, peel on chicken pieces (I used chicken legs)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
1 medium zucchini, sliced
1 loving cup chicken broth
1 xiv ounce tin diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat the fossil oil inward a heavy pot over medium estrus (I used a dutch oven).
- Add the chicken together with laid 3-4 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Remove from estrus together with comprehend amongst foil.
- Add the onions together with garlic to the pot, together with stir until fragrant. Add the carrots together with zucchini, together with laid 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken broth together with gently scrape whatever browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Return the chicken to the pot together with add together the diced tomatoes, worcestershire, salt, together with pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Cover together with simmer 40-45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender together with falls off the bone.
- Serve hot over rice or pasta.