Quick Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
I made a few quick tweaks to my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, in addition to these delicious in addition to quick chocolate peanut butter cookies were born! I know I already convey a delicious chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe or three on the blog, simply these ones are pretty awesome too! They convey the texture of a chocolate chip cookie, simply the season is a delicious blend of chocolate in addition to peanut butter. Super delicious in addition to super easy!
8 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 loving cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 loving cup chocolate-brown sugar
3/4 loving cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1/2 loving cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 loving cup peanut butter chips
1 loving cup black chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line ii baking sheets alongside parchment or spray alongside cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upward mixer, cream together the butter in addition to peanut butter.
- Add the chocolate-brown saccharide in addition to sugar, in addition to trounce until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla, egg, in addition to egg yolk, in addition to trounce until smooth. In a minor bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, in addition to baking soda, in addition to add together the dry out ingredients to the moisture ingredients.
- Fold inwards the peanut butter chips in addition to black chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into ane inch balls in addition to flatten slightly.
- Bake 11-13 minutes.
- Let residue on baking sheets five minutes earlier removing to cooling rack.