I made them for 1 of my husband’s final shifts at his job, to part alongside his co-workers, as well as they were quite the pop treats. They convey a graham cracker cookie base, topped alongside Hershey’s chocolate as well as marshmallow cream. They’re form of a hybrid betwixt a cookie as well as a candy, as well as all-around fantastic! They’re gooey as well as indulgent as well as 1 of my really favorite treats. Even though we’re trying to complete off the nutrient inwards the pantry as well as freezer earlier moving, I may simply convey to larn purchase all the ingredients to brand these again, because they’re simply that good!
1/2 loving cup butter, softened
1/4 loving cup brownish sugar
1/2 loving cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/3 cups flour
3/4 loving cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 king-sized Hershey’s bars (or 10 snack size bars)
1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow cream
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line an 8 x 8 pan alongside parchment or spray alongside cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand upwards mixer, shell together the butter, brownish sugar, as well as sugar.
- Add the egg as well as vanilla, as well as shell until smooth.
- Add the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, as well as salt, as well as mix until combined.
- Pat one-half the mixture into an fifty-fifty layer inwards the prepared pan.
- Press the Hershey’s bars into the dough, thus spread alongside the marshmallow cream.
- Top alongside the remaining dough inwards an fifty-fifty layer. (I constitute it most helpful to gyre the dough out betwixt ii pieces of plastic wrap, thus carefully house it on overstep of the marshmallow cream.)
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool earlier slicing.