Spicy Avocado Too Salsa Breakfast Tacos
1 teaspoon oil
four large eggs
1 teaspoon sriracha
common salt in addition to pepper to taste
four corn tortillas
1/2 loving cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 avocado, diced
1/2 loving cup fresh salsa or pico de gallo
- Heat the stone oil inwards a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a pocket-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, sriracha, in addition to common salt in addition to pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet in addition to stir gently amongst a spatula until set.
- Warm the tortillas inwards the microwave for xxx seconds, or until softened.
- To gather the tacos, split the eggs betwixt the tortillas, in addition to overstep amongst cheese, avocado, in addition to salsa.