Sun Dried Lycopersicon Esculentum Together With Caprine Animal Cheese Baked Rigatoni
Yes, that’s right! Two quick as well as slow dinner recipes inward a row! I know, I’m shocked too! I’m commonly as well as then busy posting dessert recipes that there’s hardly whatever fourth dimension for existent nutrient inward there… Anyway, amongst the days beingness lighter, it has been a lot easier to get got pictures of our dinner at a reasonable fourth dimension (like, non ix inward the morning) as well as then hold upwardly prepared for a improve residue betwixt dinners as well as desserts on the weblog inward the future… at to the lowest degree during the jump as well as summer!
This recipe is simple, but I dear how sophisticated it tastes. I know caprine animal cheese isn’t necessarily for everyone (although I could only swallow it amongst a spoon) but it blends as well as then good into the flavors of this dish that I intend fifty-fifty non-goat cheese lovers volition bask it. The combo of caprine animal cheese as well as Sun dried tomato plant is pretty great… I’m dreaming upwardly an awesome stuffed chicken recipe using the ii of them equally well. Best of all, this dinner came together actually apace as well as was delicious!
8 ounces rigatoni pasta
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 loving cup Sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1 loving cup one-half as well as one-half (I used fatty free)
iii ounces caprine animal cheese
tabular array salt as well as pepper to taste
1/4 loving cup panko breadstuff crumbs
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, laid aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, rut the olive fossil oil inward a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic as well as Sun dried tomatoes, as well as railroad train 3-4 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant.
- add together the one-half as well as half, as well as railroad train until sauce has thickened slightly, stirring often to forestall scorching.
- Taste as well as add together tabular array salt as well as pepper equally desired. In a large bowl, toss the hot cooked pasta amongst the caprine animal cheese as well as sauce until good combined.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- In a pocket-size bowl, mix together breadstuff crumbs, parmesan cheese, as well as olive oil, as well as toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle breadstuff crumbs over pasta mixture. Bake 10 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.